Troia is looking for selfstarter individual with entrepreneurial spirit to join our team in the Technical area as a Blockchain Developer.
We are interested in multifaceted, proactive people who are interested in solving business problems using blockchain technology.
This individual is required to have experience in the creation of smart contracts and with strong sense of security matters. Among its tasks will involve the development and implementing protocol using blockchain technology, in the three levels, protocol, network as well as application. UX knowledge is also desirable.
This role is ideally suited to someone with B.S. in Software Engineering, CS, Information, Mathematics, Big Data or related discipline; or equivalent practical experience.
If you’re ready to take your skills to the next level and be part of an awesome team going after a huge market, then we’d love to hear from you. As the first developer on the team, this is an exciting opportunity to build from the ground up with guidance from technical advisors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Since we just recently started, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. These may include, but are not limited to, support the execution of internal and external projects in the FinTech and blockchain space including occasional client visits.
This role will have two main components: a) working on an internal project and b) interfacing and working with clients to develop and implement Blockchain based solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to work at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Blockchain technology and asset tokenization is desirable. If not we will teach you.
- You will be responsible for the development of Solidity smart contracts.
- Create tests to accompany produced code, if applicable.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Contribute to and work within Agile frameworks.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
- Testing and deploying a Blockchain solution through all phases of a development life cycle
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering complex Distributed Ledger/Blockchain technology applications
- Ensuring Blockchain solutions adhere to accepted customer design
- Supporting business development teams to conceptualize and develop relevant use cases, proof-of-.work(POW), proof-of-concepts (POC), and proof-of-value (POV), etc and support proposal writing activities
- Working cooperatively with teams to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner
- Interacting with clients to define/develop innovative solutions to key business problems.