Do you like new challenges? Are you interested in companies that are always pushing the boundaries of their industry? Last, but not least, code is your primary language you speak?
Then, you might be the person we are looking for in Find.Exchange!
We are looking for a developer to build a private blockchain that not only encrypts and stores users' personal information but will also store details of all financial transactions made by Find.Exchange users.
Users’ personal information can only be decrypted by themselves and Find.Exchange. Users should also be able to send time-restricted copies of their personal data to individuals/companies they authorise it to be shared with, through generating an expiring decryption key.
Financial transactions will be written to the chain so that no individual/company reviewing it without the required authorisation levels (i.e. decryption keys) will be able to decipher who has sent money to whom and from which account. Users will only be able to decipher transactions involving themselves, whilst Find.Exchange will have full read-only access.
The private chain should also store users’ KYC certificate and when they choose a money transfer company (e.g. Western Union) to send money abroad, the KYC certificate is sent to the Western Union.
About the Project:
At Find.Exchange, we have recognised the potential of the blockchain. Having travelled to blockchain events around the world, we know the potential blockchain has to bring innovative new solutions to a number of industries. We believe that many areas of the financial industry are outdated. As the world becomes more connected, more money is being sent across borders. As our focus is primarily on providing our users with time and money saving solutions for international transfers and currency exchange, it made sense for us to explore the potential of blockchain further.
This has led us to where we are today. While we have an established comparison engine which has saved users around the world time and money, our new project is far more ambitious. We’re looking to build a blockchain based mobile platform with a focus on creating cost-effective solutions to everyday banking activities. Currently, this project is being developed behind closed doors, so if you’d like to learn more about it, there’s only one way. Open the doors. Apply now!
● Basic Qualifications or equivalent work experience
● 5+ years of software development experience required.
● 2+ years of blockchain application development experience.
● Previous involvement in ICO's is a must.
● Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
● Experience with web3.js
● Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well-crafted code running on Ethereum.
● Strong unit testing culture.
● Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens
● Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your GitHub profile)
● Strong communication skills for a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
Additional Beneficial Skills:
● Bonus if you have built financial services apps.
● Experience with Node.js, Java, Scala, Python
● Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus)
● Familiar with Docker and Infrastructure Orchestration services such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS.
What can we offer?
- A fun and dynamic team with ambitions to disrupt the fintech industry
- A beautiful, new and stylish office surrounded by many restaurants and bars in the heart of London (Wayra- Soho, London)
- Constant access to caffeine, tea and fruit
- Beer nights out
- Challenging work on an innovative project with a lot of responsibility and hands-on experience
- Possibility to attend world's leading conferences in fintech
So if we caught your eye and you love innovation and startups and you are not scared of a dynamic environment, press the 'apply button' and let's talk!