eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
- Designing and implementing data architecture for eDreams in a sophisticated, scalable, maintainable way.
- Building pipelines to store the most important datasets in a denormalized, optimized fashion.
- Defining and maintaining the working environment and tools required by the team.
- Automating the training and production of machine learning models.
- Automating the whole processes and promoting data processing and software engineering best practices and autonomy through the team and the company
Desired skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science (IT engineer)
- 5 years of software engineering experience.
- 2 years of data engineering experience
- Good knowledge of Java, Scala and Python
- Proficiency in Spark and distributed computing systems.
- Experience in building complex data pipelines.
- Working experience with cloud platforms (AWS and Google Cloud)
- DevOps skills and knowledge.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Experience on the following technologies would be a plus: