Digital Origin is a fintech with different products related to consumer finance and growing. Our products share as a main property that are able to decide credit risk decisions in a completely online process that takes just some minutes for the customer.
You would join a department that have around 6 people being all of them Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
We look for a Business Intelligence profile with analytical skills. The main objective would be develop reports (main KPIs, portfolio performance, investors, audits) and explioration of the product. In addition, we are creating new data structures , so you would help the Data Engineering team in the design process.
What you will be doing:
- Provide reporting services to other departments such us Finance and Marketing.
- Provide insights related to main KPI's to the different teams across the company
- Develop analysis to understand our customer profile.
- Forecast the impact into the business before-hand.
- Follow the impact into the business once deployed.
- Continuously improve and monitor.
- Design business alerts and reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or strong analytical skills.
- +2 years of experience in reporting, data mining skills and finance knowledge related to credit portfolios is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented, able to think analytically.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Fluent using Tableau, knowledge in Metabase is a plus.
- Knowing languages like R or Python are a plus.
- Knowledge of database design is a plus
- Fluent English. Other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese are a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills.