As a BI Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member of an Agile Software Development team performing front-end, back-end and/or full-stack, web application development. In this role, you will provide our customers with the most powerful, scalable, and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobility, and security. You'll play a role in enabling MicroStrategy products to be best-in-breed and optimized for leading organizations to analyze Big Data and distribute actionable business insight across their enterprise.
In a typical day, you will:
• Lead the design and implementation of MicroStrategy software platforms,
applications, and features.
• Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development
lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs,
implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
• Support technical support engineers with high-level and escalated customer
• Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar program; Master’s degree
in SPA frameworks, especially in React.
• Passion for creating aesthetically pleasing, high performing, best in class
client-side environments is a plus.
• Experience working with git and RESTful APIs.
• Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience developing software applications and features in an Agile
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, attention to detail, and drive to
deliver best-in-class software products for industry.
• Full-time job
• High-Tech Startup environment
• Product development company (we’re not a consulting/integrator company!)
• Competitive fixed salary.
• Professional career development in a highly skilled team that combines
senior and junior members.
• Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in Barcelona
• A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks and good coffee
• Excellent location, near to beach and mountains