Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a BI Developer / Data Engineer to join our Analytics team to help define and develop the company analytics roadmap. You'll focus mainly on develop, deploy and maintain all the data pipelines of the company including: data tracking needs definition, ETL development, datawarehouse and datamart design, setup and maintenance, real-time data streams for performance mentoring development, and report and dashboards design and development.
- Develop and deploy ETL and other data processes
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data and analytics tasks
- Help on defining the architecture of data flows and processes
- Work close to Product department on defining tracking needs and analytics inputs for the product
- Work with Marketing, Product and Customer Support identifying needs and solutions
- At least 3 years of experience as Data Engineer
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science or Engineering).
- Good knowledge of databases and ETL technologies: MySQL, PDI/Kettle, Spark and AWS products (Redshift, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EMR)
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
- Knowledge and principles of data visualisation and exploratory data analysis and tools: Tableau, RMarkdown, Shiny
- Knowledge of R
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Hands-on attitude
- Analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits
About Tangelo Games