We are expanding our development teams and although we don’t care much about titles, we call this role BI Developer and the key is having experience with PowerBI and cloud envirotment and a constant desire to keep learning.
Our vision is to build multidisciplinary teams which directly manage projects in an AGILE way to find and implement the best solutions 😊
Below you will find information about us and if you already know us, you will know that we usually move as a consultancy, but we do many other things. In this specific case, we seek to expand our Sidra team and it is the team that works focused on our own Data Platform.
What will you do?
- Analyze business and user requirements to develop semantic models.
- Analyze, query and transform data using DAX.
- Analyze queries
- Relational and transactional database modeling.
- Work on projects that are helping to achieve team and company goals, maintain autonomy by doing so.
- Cooperate and help other developers, as we all have the same goals.
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience working with tabular models.
- Working experience with SQL Server databases.
- Have a good understanding of C# and the Azure ecosystem.
- Relational and transactional database modeling.
- Experience with DAX
- Transactional and dimensional modeling (Kimbal).
- Team player who likes to teach as well as learn.
- Ability to communicate in English - ESSENTIAL
What do we offer?
- Salary determined by the market and your experience 🤑
- Flexible schedule 35 Hours / Week 😎 (no salary reduction)
- Fully remote work (optional) 🌍
- Flexible compensation (restaurant, transport, and childcare) ✌
- Medical and dental insurance (completely free of charge for the employee) 🚑
- Individual budget for training and free Microsoft certifications 📚
- English lessons (1 hour/week) 🗽
- Birthday day off 🌴🥳
- Monthly bonus for electricity and Internet expenses at home 💻
- Discount on gym plan and sports activities 🔝
- Plain Camp (annual team-building event) 🎪
- ➕ The pleasure of always working with the latest technological tools!
With all this information you already know a lot about us. Will you let us know you better?
The selection process? Simple, just 3 steps: a call and 2 interviews with the team 🤘
And you may wonder… Who is Plain Concepts?
Plain Concepts is made up of 400 people who are passionate about technology, driven by the change towards finding the best solutions for our customers and projects.
Throughout the years, the company has grown thanks to the great technical potential we have and relying on our craziest and most innovative ideas. We currently have over 14 offices in 6 different countries. Our main goal is to keep growing as a team, developing the best and most advanced projects in the market.
We truly believe in the importance of bringing together people from different backgrounds and countries to build the best team, with a diverse and inclusive culture.
What do we do at Plain Concepts?
We are characterized for having a DNA 100% technical. We develop customized projects from scratch, technical consultancy, training, and our own product: Sidra Data Platform 💜
- We don’t do bodyshopping or outsourcing
- Our teams are multidisciplinary, and the organizational structure is flat and horizontal
- We are very committed to AGILE values
- Sharing is caring: We help, support, and encourage each other to expand our knowledge internally and also towards the community (with conferences, events, talks…)
- We always look for creativity and innovation, even when the idea might seem crazy to others
- Transparency is key to any relationship
We make our clients’ ideas and solutions a reality with a high degree of technical excellence, for more information you can visit our website:
At Plain Concepts, we certainly seek to provide equal opportunities. We want diverse applicants regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.