Frachtraum is Europe’s first online road freight forwarder. Our mission is to offer a full-service from easy booking, over highly automated operations, and 100% reliability combined with an world-class user experience. This is how we change the trucking industry fundamentally.
As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the development of the Frachtraum backend. This is your chance to shape the trucking industry of tomorrow.
- Develop a scalable backend with high quality services
- Improve the existing code base and user flows
- Create new concepts and convert them into deployable software
- Work closely with product management
We are looking for a team member with profound knowledge and experience in the development of scalable Java backends. High-quality applications are your passion. You have a good instinct for products and bring your own initiative with you. You can also handle multitasks and tight deadlines.
- More than two years of experience as a Java backend developer
- You also have excellent Java knowledge
- Good knowledge of RDMBS and SQL
- Good Spring and Hibernate Hands-On knowledge or similar frameworks
- Very good understanding of OO design patterns and SOLID principles
- Providing RESTful backend services is like a walk in the park for you
- Good knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing
- Work in a fast-growing company with the goal of providing outstanding service
- Small, autonomous teams with a large amount of freedom for doers
- Collaborative and open company culture
- Attractive pay
- Europe's Creative Centre Berlin offers the highest quality of life
We look forward to receiving your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae and favourite joke by email to email@example.com.