Help us build the most awesome billing engine in the world! ClubCollect --one of the hottest Dutch fin-tech startups-- is looking for an experienced backend software engineer.
We've created a service for (sports) clubs and other organizations to make invoicing of club members a breeze. Invoicing, reminding, online payments: everything is processed via ClubCollect. Our customers (mainly treasurers of sports clubs) absolutely love our product. Tens of thousands of club members have already made payments using our service.
We're a small team (just 20 people including 5 programmers), we love remote working but we also like to get together for beers and a great dinner.
ClubCollect is built in Ruby (+ Ruby on Rails) and Elixir (+Phoenix). We value simplicity, creative solutions, and the ability to get things done.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to all areas of our code base.
@recruiters: please don't contact us, we're not interested.
- You love Elixir, Ruby or both
- Experience with Erlang would be great
- Several years experience with a modern web framework such as Rails or Django
- Not shy to touch JS
- Remote working (within Central European Timezone +/- 2 hours)
- Your own choice in top-of-the-line development hardware
- As many large-size monitors as you wish
- Great chair, awesome desk
- Drinks and lunch are on us
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!