At Selfapy it is our mission to make professional psychological care available to anyone at anytime. In collaboration with university professors and psychotherapists, we developed online courses to help people fight their depression, burnout and anxiety. We connect latest technologies with clinical effectiveness to shape the digital health space for the future.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate and humble person, ideally with experience in a fast-scaling startup. You have an eye for quality and you love finding pragmatic solutions to tricky technical problems.
- Design, architect, build and maintain our APIs and server architecture
- Write clean, tested and well documented code
- You will play a critical role in determining the company's success as one of the first employees. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning, development and testing
- You'll be in charge of developing new features while working closely with designers and a product team
- Passion for coding and digital health
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer with shipping production code in Node.js
- Deep understanding of relational and nonrelational database concepts
- Experience with continuous integration and test automation
- Knowledge of security best practices and understanding most common security vulnerabilities
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Proficiency in understanding data modeling, microservices
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Heroku)
- Work in a team of motivated entrepreneurs with the ability to define the engineering culture
- Benefit from our stock options program and get a competitive salary
- A VC backed Startup, ready to take on the challenge to revolutionize the mental e-health market
- Berlin startup atmosphere at its best with a hip office in the heart of Mitte
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and benefit from flat hierarchies, fast decisions and self-determination
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!