Come help us take a successful technology company into a worldwide software category leader. We are building a cutting-edge SaaS application that will allow our customers to know what and where a shopper will buy, weeks before it happens, and plan for it.
A key part of this process is to build seamless integrations with
our customers and partners. More so, we need to continue enriching our
data to create powerful insights. We aim to integrate with any source of
data that has a correlation to retail consumption, be it events,
weather forecasts or even social media!
We are, looking for Backend Software Developers who will join our team to help us get there.
This Backend Software Developer would work as part of the Integrations squad, focusing on integrating various data sources from customers, as well as contributing to the development of connectors and APIs to the main ERPs in the market.
Working with the product team to discover and validate new product features
Ensuring that the quality of the new software meets our current quality standards and helping us to raise them
Collaborate in the design of new parts of the system that will allow us to integrate easily with the main ERPs and data APIs in the market, while keeping our solution scalable and operable
Help in our current transition from ad-hoc customer-by-customer integrations to a configuration based one
We value if you have experience with specific topics such as scalability, XP practices, agile development, etc.
We work remotely but you can also work in Madrid offices. At the moment we are only seeking candidates in Europe (UTC+02:00 or similar).
Approximate salary range: € 30k - 45k+
Work schedule: full-time
If you believe that your experience doesn’t fully match, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always open for the right candidate!
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business and tech/data profiles.
- The satisfaction of delivering something new to the world that will have a strong impact both on retailers’ top line and in customer satisfaction. Contribute to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of retail systems.
- The opportunity to work with top customer decision-makers in the fashion retail industry and sharpen your business reasoning and interpersonal skills. Learn from peers from top consulting firms and the best global business schools.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Compensation that includes a fixed+variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
- Fluency developing in Ruby and/or Python. Experience in other languages will also be valued.
- Experience developing to integrate different data sources or systems is a big plus.
- You consider it mandatory to do automatic testing to create maintainable code.
- You have worked in an agile environment and therefore have a deep understanding of agile development practices such as CI, CD, TDD, etc.
- Experience releasing to production and operating the system.
- You value working as a team.
- Experience in SQL, relational or non-relational DB, data analysis, big data, and machine learning is a plus.
- Knowledge about cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Business-oriented. You acknowledge software is not the end but a means to get business value (but this doesn’t mean doing crappy code). You are willing to learn all business concepts and you try to understand the business motivation under the tasks you develop.
- Self-motivated and self-organized. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
- A good team member who likes to help but also keep focus to get things done.
- Passion for technology and like to be continuously learning.
- You are fluent in English (other languages, especially Spanish, are a plus) and are interested in working in an international company.