as a Ruby developer, you will work closely
with a team that’s tackling complex questions of scale, architecture and
interaction. You will fit in this team if you love to create a product
you’re proud to share with your friends and family, if you are willing
to take the extra step to transform something that is ‘just good’ into
something that delights our clients and ourselves.
Studytube is the first Employee Development Platform in the Netherlands, backed by a number of (international) investors and currently on the rise to become a leading player in Dutch and European Employee Development. We strive to help organisations unlock the full potential of their employees, facilitate retaining and transferring knowledge within organisations and help smoothing the transition for new employees in their job and existing employees in new functions. Our platform connects experts, training organisations HR professionals and employees in order to facilitate all learning needs within companies.
At Studytube you will get to:
• build things people love
• solve “impossible” problems
• collaborate and brainstorm
• create efficiency
• work with people who care
You’ll be effective if you have:
• solid experience with one of the languages - Ruby, Java, C#, C++,
Python. We build our apps in Ruby on Rails, so we expect at least
several years of RoR experience.
• experience working in a virtual and devops environments utilizing virtual machines, containers, and continuous integration/deployment tools preferred
• know how to make the tradeoffs required to ship without compromising quality
• realize that automated tests are a worthwhile investment
• appreciate agility and pragmatism in software development
• thrive in a startup environment
Technologies & Tools you’ll use:
Ruby, RoR, Grape, RSpec, Docker, nginx, SemaphoreCI, MySQL, AWS, JIRA, GitHub
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!