We’re looking for a Backend QA Engineer with advanced knowledge of Node.js and PostgreSQL, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. We are a small but rapidly growing team with extraordinary ambitions. Therefore, we are searching for excellent candidates who can help us reach Lisk’s ambitious objectives.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start-up
- Quality assurance of mission critical Node.js applications
- Functional and integration testing of Node.js applications
- Benchmarking, monitoring and analysis of Node.js applications
- PostgreSQL database design, query and procedural analysis
- Continuous integration using Jenkins and Travis
- Operating system security and resource monitoring
- Networking security and performance analysis
- Cryptographic security analysis
- Berlin resident
- Native German, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience with blockchain technology, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Notable open-source code contributions
- Startup experience
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!