Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our top product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for a Python Engineer expert to join a great team of Backend and Ops engineers and help us build our backend infrastructure, improve our tools and scale our app for hundreds of thousands of users.
What You'll Do
- Join a cross functional team adding new features into the Qustodio product
- Create solutions with other backend and ops engineers to scale up the platform
- Extend our REST API
- Collaborate with our data team to support millions of customers
- Integrate our product to 3rd party APIs
What we look for
- Software Engineer with basic knowledge of Python web development
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
- Passion for delivering quality software using modern methodologies
Bonus points for experience in
- Django web framework & Celery & REST APIs with OAuth
- MySQL/PostgreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- DevOps and AWS
- Other programming domains (Mobile, Frontend or Embedded)
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
- Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
- Half day off on your b'day
- Flexible Benefits
- 23 days of holidays per year