Qustodio is a fast growing internet safety startup based in Barcelona.
Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools, and SMBs worldwide.
We're looking for a Python Engineer expert to join a great team of Backend and Ops engineers and help us build our backend infrastructure, improve our tools and scale our app for hundreds of thousands of users.
What we look for
- Software Engineer with 3 or more years of experience in Python web development; Asynchronous libraries, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language
- Passion for delivering quality software using modern methodologies
Bonus points for experience in
- Django web framework & Celery & REST APIs with OAuth
- MySQL/PostegreSQL, Redis, DynamoDB
- DevOps and AWS
- Other programming domains (Mobile, Frontend or Embedded)
Why work with us?
Great question! Here’s a few reasons...
- We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
- Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
- Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee
- Open free bar on Fridays
- 23 days of holiday per year
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!