Immfly, we create cool stuff: we develop a complete wireless
entertainment platform, which we certify and install in commercial
In aircraft servers, we use kvm and Docker, and Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift for the Cloud. We do CI/CD, which is particularly challenging when your production servers are offline almost all time, and only get connection when the aircraft land! We use Ansible for some “typical” tasks and home-made stuff, for guaranteeing the service is up, no matter what happened in the aircraft (mainly power off or connection lost).
We use Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for our business metrics and Fluentd, influxDB and Grafana for system monitoring (including aircraft).
want our teams to be autonomous and self-organized based on goals:
every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems
We prefer humble people willing and committed to do great things in a great team, rather than rockstars!!!
Technical knowledge and experience:
– Experience in backend development with Django
– Good knowledge of GNU/Linux systems
– Experience with git
– Test Driven Development
– Knowledge of our stack (postgres, redis, celery, elasticsearch…)
– Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented.
– Team player, but able to work independently
– Eager to learn new skills and able to keep up with the latest technologies
– Start: Immediate
– Type: Permanent contract
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
– Location: Barcelona, Spain
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief motivation letter and your CV attached.We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!