Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 280 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2017 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
As an Analytics Developer you will be part of the DataLab team. This team owns the ETL process as well as the tool that let every SocialPointer create metrics to query the games data. You will be responsible for:
- Develop the tools that Datalab owns: queues consuming code, ETL process, Collector, SPBO and all the rest of tools needed from other departments.
- Develop new features, maintain existing code, achieve team's quality standards.
Our architecture is currently able to handle 50K events per second, it’s 30TB of compressed data in size and processes more than 1000 different kpi every night per game. You will work closely to other awesome developers and data scientists to make SocialPoint’s BI tools and architecture the best along the industry.
This is you
- Passionate about video games
- Problem solver, proactive
- Team player
- Rigorous, smart and data oriented
- Creative and practical at the same time
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code, and learn new concepts easily
- Facility to learn new technologies
You also have
- Strong software development skills
- Solid PHP frameworks knowledge (Symfony is a nice to have)
- Solid Python experience
- Knowledge in SQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with Big Data architectures and technologies (more than 1TB of data) and BI solutions
- Experience with Spark, Google Big Query, Redis, Amazon Aurora, Dynamo DB, Kinesis or Riak would be a nice to have.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
About Social Point
Social Point is headquartered in beautiful Barcelona. Our team is made up of more than 200 super talented Social Pointers of many different nationalities, who share a common goal: to set the standard in social gaming, and delight players.
In february 2017 all spanish newspapers broke the news that we had been acquired for €230m by Take Two, the maker of Grand Theft Auto, marking an unprecedented success story in the spanish gaming ecosystem.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!