We are looking for a passionate and talented Java Developer to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona (HQ). You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that will invite you to be part of our family. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of general programming experience.
- You are proficient using Java language.
- You are familiar with JVM, its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds.
- You are confident with the following tools: Git, Hibernate, Gradle, Docker.
- You have worked in async programming.
- You have strong testing experience.
- You are knowledgeable of design and architectural patterns.
- You have experience using SOLID, TDD.
- You are confident working with and developing internal and external RESTful APIs.
- You are familiar with agile methodologies.
- You can communicate fluently in English.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Basic knowledge of Vert.x and JavaRX
- Redis and Elasticsearch
- RabbitMQ, Kafka or other queueing systems
- Spark or Hadoop
- Ansible and Bash
- Open Source contributor
What we expect from you?
- You have strong interest in learning and sharing knowledge with others and you are excited in advancements in developments tools and techniques.
- You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible.
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems.
- You are a confident communicator, and comfortable working in an agile environment.
- You should have the legal permit to work in Barcelona.
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia) with rooftop, terrace and barbecue.
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
- Regular fun team activities.
- Two incredible off-sites each year.
- Pick your HW choice.
- Take full ownership of your developments.
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training
- Free cookies, coffee, beer, kit-kat and fresh fruit.
- Permanent contract.