We are looking for a Backend Java Engineer to join Gymforless Engineering Team and to help us grow the best fitness and wellbeing platform in the world.
What you’ll do:
- You will design, architect, test and implement features in our core services
- Improve our current architecture with your solid skills in previous projects
- Ensuring software quality through code reviews and tests
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
What we offer:
- Good opportunity to join a great team in a fast-growing company. You will be part of an insane growth-phase project!
- Fridays reduced working hours (until 3:00pm)
- Food check
- And a free Gymforless subscription to enjoy of our product
Who you are:
- +3 years of relevant full-time experience with Java
- You have a high level of expertise developing, shipping and maintaining high throughput of backend services. Experience delivering production applications in modern Java is a must.
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, etc.)
- You have strong experience in REST, IoC, frameworks such as Spring (Boot)
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Some experience with AWS or any other cloud platform
- You like to be involved in software design & architecture, reasoning out your thoughts based on your experience and your learnings with your team
- You have a collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis
Health & Fitness
Andjoy (formerly Gym For Less) company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.