FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At EDITED, you'll be part of our Product and Data team, working closely with other software developers and data scientists, retail specialists and designers to create data-driven solutions to our customers' problems. We've got huge scope to innovate and we always welcome fresh perspectives. You'll be able to make a big impact, and learn a huge amount during your time at EDITED.
We bring in the best candidates to meet our existing team and get to know them before making a hiring decision together.
As a back end engineer, you'll be involved in building systems that support new client-facing features and well as hacking on internal tools or systems. Your day might range from building APIs, to optimising database queries, to implementing machine learning algorithms on CUDA and integrating them into our data processing pipeline.
You have a strong CS background and a love for building scalable back end systems. You've actually built a few in your time.
- Love for crafting beautiful, well-tested code. We code primarily in Python, but we really don't care if you are a Pythonista or not. You have the smarts needed to pick it up quickly.
- Ability to ship things fast. We move fast and deploy quite a few times everyday.
- Fluent in some *nix flavor. Most of our engineers work on Macs or Thinkpads running Linux and our servers run Linux primarily.
- An active interest in DevOps
- An active interest in Machine Learning
- Experience with Django or Flask.
- Experience with Storm and Streamparse.
- Experience with CUDA.
- Experience with MariaDB and NoSQL technologies like Riak and Elasticsearch.
- Open-source contributions.
- Strong sense of good engineering and architecture.
- Good understanding of security.
Edited company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.