Excited about working in a rapidly growing tech startup? Want to be part of the next wave of AI-driven innovation in conversational interfaces?
If you answered yes to the above, you could be just what we’re looking for.
True AI is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup that automates conversations using machine learning/deep learning. Our product is the result of our own research, building on top of cutting-edge deep learning breakthroughs. The team has expertise in management and artificial intelligence, with backgrounds from companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, LBS, UCL’s PhD program, Amazon and and Yoshua Bengio’s deep learning lab. As a company, we are alumni of Entrepreneur First, Microsoft Accelerator and Google’s Machine Learning residency program.
We are looking for someone with deep understanding of cloud-based modern software systems. You will have the opportunity to be part of the future of AI and play a key role in taking our product to the next level.
Facts about True AI
- True AI exists to transform the world of conversations, using artificial intelligence
- Alumnus of Microsoft Accelerator London, and Entrepreneur First
- Office in the heart of London - 2 minutes walk from Moorgate Station
- Team with past business experience from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, London Business School, UCL, and past tech experience from Amazon, UCL, IIT
- A full time position with us in central London
- An opportunity to report directly to the CEO
- Continuous learning as you work alongside our engineering, research and commercial team
- Possibility to work with a company that will impact the conversation experience of countless users
- Competitive salary and stock options
- As much responsibility as you like. We are a startup, after all
- Python and related libraries
- Good understanding of networking concepts and RESTful design
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and object oriented design patterns
- Strong understanding of database concepts, relational such as PostgreSQL and noSQL such as ElasticSearch
- Docker and related services such as Kubernetes
- Cloud computing services such as AWS, Azure
- Managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with scaling and performance with large scale applications.
- Experience with Frontend Development
- Experience with open source projects
- London-based or willing to relocate to London
- Legally allowed to work in the UK (UK/EU citizen/necessary work permit). Unfortunately we cannot arrange visas at this stage
How to apply
To apply, please email apply (at) trueai.io. In your email:
- Include your CV / link to your professional profile
- Let us know your ideal start date
- Confirm that you would not require us to arrange a visa and on what grounds (i.e. EU citizenship, student visa)
- Include a link to your portfolio / relevant examples of past work
- Let us know why you are interested in the job
About True AI