As Backend Engineer / Backend Developer you will be working on our online-presence-management software (SaaS) and be a part of a highly skilled agile team. As a collaborative team member you will have a voice in our daily stand ups that will be listened and helps us to provide the best solution for our partners and clients.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development of our innovative and unique cloud solution for online-presence-management
- Maintain and improve our web API that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10’s of thousands of business listings with focus on quality and scalability
- Implement services that connect to API’s from our partner directories
- Develop Grails plugins and enhance our DevOps environment
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Write test specifications to make sure that our code is working on a high quality
- Proven programming experience with Java
- Professional skills with relational database systems like MySQL and expertise of web technologies
- Knowledge in working with Hibernate is an advantage
- Experience of scalable software architectures and modern tools
- Knowledge of Agile-Development (Scrum or Kanban)
- You love to “play” with server technologies, databases and web services
- Come up with ideas and like working in a creative and multicultural team
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A young real tech-company with an ambitious and highly skilled agile IT team
- A productive, pragmatic and pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Berlin
- We offer an open environment for new approaches, new technologies and whatever hardware you need to get cracking
- Soft-drinks, coffee, snacks, fruits, foosball-table, team-events, spontaneous BBQs, employee benefits and much more
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy? If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation/information (including past projects, GitHub & stackoverflow links, your earliest starting date, salary expectations, etc.) and we will get back to you soon.
Please use the „Apply now“-button for your application, if you have any questions in advance, do not hesitate to contact Ahmet, he will be happy to answer them.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!