As Backend Engineer / Backend Developer you will be working on our online-presence-management software (SaaS) and be a part of a highly skilled agile team. As a collaborative team member you will have a voice in our daily stand ups that will be listened and helps us to provide the best solution for our partners and clients.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development of our innovative and unique cloud solution for online-presence-management
- Maintain and improve our web API that our customers use every day to manage anywhere from 50 to 10’s of thousands of business listings with focus on quality and scalability
- Implement services that connect to API’s from our partner directories
- Develop Grails plugins and enhance our DevOps environment
- Build extensible widgets, pushing for the simplest integration of our latest functionality
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Write test specifications to make sure that our code is working on a high quality
- Proven programming experience with Java
- Professional skills with relational database systems like MySQL and expertise of web technologies
- Knowledge in working with Hibernate is an advantage
- Experience of scalable software architectures and modern tools
- Knowledge of Agile-Development (Scrum or Kanban)
- You love to “play” with server technologies, databases and web services
- Come up with ideas and like working in a creative and multicultural team
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A young real tech-company with an ambitious and highly skilled agile IT team
- A productive, pragmatic and pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Berlin
- We offer an open environment for new approaches, new technologies and whatever hardware you need to get cracking
- Soft-drinks, coffee, snacks, fruits, foosball-table, team-events, spontaneous BBQs, employee benefits and much more
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy? If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation/information (including past projects, GitHub & stackoverflow links, your earliest starting date, salary expectations, etc.) and we will get back to you soon.
Please use the „Apply now“-button for your application, if you have any questions in advance, do not hesitate to contact Ahmet, he will be happy to answer them.