ExoClick is a Barcelona-based online advertising company, which provides online advertising services to both advertisers and publishers all over the world via web, mobile, tablet and smart TV.
Do you want to play a key role in an innovative project in the security software development sphere?
This is a brilliant opportunity to get in at the ground-level of this exciting new project which you’ll help to define, shape and build for Spain's biggest ad tech company which is also the 4th largest ad network in the world.
You will join a small, dynamic and highly skilled technical team working on the development of specific projects, while ensuring they are effective and always delivered on time.
Help us shape the future - for a more secure user experience!
- You are a talented developer, who is solutions-oriented and highly organized.
- You are an excellent project planner who delivers on deadlines.
- You are passionate about your work and thrive on working within a demanding, passionate and talented team.
- Analysing, designing and implementing complex systems with multiple parts and technologies.
- You will be part of a talented team willing to help and share your knowledge with other team members.
- Partnering with our Sysadmin team to design, deliver, and scale infrastructural solutions to meet the needs of our business.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or equivalent professional experience).
- You know that concurrency and parallelism are not the same because you have been working close to related patterns.
- At least few months of experience working with Go language.
- You understand the theory behind Distributed Systems and how to deal with them.
- You are continuously improving your code quality following the best practices and SOLID principles.
- You believe that testing is part of the development process.
- Experience with WebSockets and real-time cross-platform communication.
- Worked with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.).
- ActiveMQ or other messaging middleware experience.
- You are aware of DDD, Event Sourcing and CQRS.
- You are proud of your awesome soft skills. Love to work in a team.
- Fluent English.
- Experience working with web browser automation libraries.
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!