Who we are?
Datumize is a tech company developing innovative products and solutions to help companies leverage hidden data in their decision making and generate new insights based on advanced data analytics. We are a young and dynamic company, continually evolving and rapidly growing. So if you want to be part of an exciting project and work in a place where no day is equal to the day before, then, keep reading!
What we're looking for?
Datumize is looking for Backend Engineers to join the product engineering team. You will work on a micro-services platform which allows our customers to configure, debug and install all of our products from a Cloud platform. You will also play a significant role in ensuring product quality and helping with product support. We’re looking for a computer development fanatic!
● Requirement analysis.
● Low-level design of software components.
● Advanced algorithm development.
● Full control on whole software product lifecycle.
● Testing & documentation.
● Production support.
● Computer Science or Engineering (BS, MSc, PhD)
● Knoweldge & Experience programming in Java
● English (company’s language)
● Passion for development & computers
● Valid EU work permit (or open to working 100% remote)
● Networking (packet sniffing, deep packet inspection)
● High-Tech Startup environment (young, dynamic and multicultural).
● Professional career development in a highly skilled team that combines senior and junior members.
● Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment.
● A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks and good coffee.
● Excellent location, near to beach and mountains.