We’re looking for a backend engineer with broad experience in large-scale distributed systems to help us build Framer.
As Senior Backend Engineer, you’ll work on implementing new features for the Framer backend, focused on sharing and collaboration.
What you’ll do
Since Framer is a fast-paced startup, your role may change over time. Here’s an idea of the things you’ll be doing.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into shippable product
- At least 5+ years of working as a software engineer
- Developing and operating large-scale distributed systems
- Modern service-oriented / microservices architectures
- Advanced level of Node.js / Express
- Advanced level of React
- Container technologies, such as Docker / AWS ECS / Kubernetes
- Cloud infrastructure architecture / Amazon Web Services
- Experience in data processing and analytics