Love the smell of fresh code in the morning? Are you a passionate and creative java software developer with a high level of engineering experience and a need to be challenged? Do you want to be part of a team building that develops innovative and lasting product?
Strands is looking for Back-end Developers! You will join our Engineering Team and help design and develop an innovative FinTech software that enables banks to offer personalized digital banking experiences.
You will take responsibility for the user interface and online experience in a rapidly evolving new product that is being developed by a fast-paced, dynamic, international team.
You will work with our offices – Barcelona, Miami, Buenos Aires – and well-known customers around the world!!
The job responsibilities include:
- Programming highly-available software and innovative functionality
- Strong understanding of product development cycles
- Analyzing requirements and solutions to provide the best software experience
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Strong understanding of Java server-side technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in J2EE
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Struts and REST
- Experience using development tools: Eclipse, SVN, Maven, GIT, JIRA
- Experience in UNIX environments
- Familiar with Agile software development techniques
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- Experience in High Availability and Distributed Systems is a big plus
- Experience in Hadoop is a big plus
About Strands Finance
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!