Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take products to the next level.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture.
- Mentor other developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers
- You write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone's responsibility.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with GIT.
- You have experience developing internal and external APIs
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!