According to Wired, we are one of the hottest startups in Europe, but for us it's the place where we learn and overcome challenges together in a friendly working environment. We are based in the sunny Barcelona and we are expanding our creative, international and innovative team.
You will be part of one of our dynamic development teams, reporting directly to the Tech Lead and working hand in hand with the product team.
As a Back-end Developer (.NET) at Tiendeo you will:
- Manage and evolve our IT core systems.
- Improve our communication systems and messaging.
- Manage data, databases and the processes that interact with them.
- Interact with our DevOps and QA teams to guarantee our development life-cycle, end-to-end (from its definition to production).
- Promote innovation with the use of new frameworks and tools.
- Guarantee the quality of the new developments and its integration with the rest of our systems.
- Create reusable code and libraries for the future use of other members.
- Collaborate with other teams in transversal projects using agile methodologies.
Do you want a plus? A part of the opportunity to join a team of specialists in the most advanced technologies of the market, we offer you:
- A position within a growing company, being part of an up and coming team.
- TiendeoFlex: a flexible retribution plan including transportation tickets and restaurant tickets.
- R&D Monthly Day: each member of the engineering team explore new interesting technologies in order to implement them in Tiendeo.
- Hackathon every 2 months including awards to the best ideas.
- Great learning and development opportunities through a specific training plan. For example, you will have a Pluralsight account.
- Participation in tech events and conferences to keep your skills up to date and add more value to the team.
- Young, dynamic and international team (now 15 nationalities).
- Your work will have an impact to our millions of monthly users.
- Flat hierarchy and work autonomy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building events.
- Wii and PingPong to be used freely.
- And… an amazing terrace with a beautiful view of the sea!
¿Do you accept the challenge?
- 2-3 years of experience as a software developer.
- Computer Science degree or in related field (mathematics, physics, telecommunications, etc.).
- Strong experience with .NET.
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, stored procedures and non-structured databases.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools like Git, Jenkins, Subversion, Ansible or SonarQube.
- Experience working in Agile environments and in the usage of methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Ability and curiosity to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Non-relational database and search engines: DynamoDB, Elasticsearch - Cloud environments with AWS: EC2, S3, Lambda functions ...
- .Net Core.
- Knowledge of other scripting languages: go, Python ...
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in SEO, Analytics.
- BDD / TDD or other tools / methods of test automation.
- Functional vision of the business aspects of the company.
Tiendeo provides a unique product research experience for the consumer, enabling them to browse and save their favourite catalogues and local offers from the website and their mobile devices at anytime.
Tiendeo has a presence in Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and in the UK.