It’s a team effort
If you want to be part of an engineering team working on an innovative product that cares about each other and our code base, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
You will also be expected to work on some of our API’s in a full stack capacity as well.
- Own the back-end development for our existing BotXO web app and connect our bots to AI engines and train them using different machine learning techniques.
- REST API development.
- Participate in an engineering team that performs thorough code reviews and frequent deploys that are well tested. GitLab continuous deployment tools.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration with your fellow engineers and other cross functional partners.
- Open to mentoring, pairing, and teaching other junior engineers on the team in addition to learning from more senior engineers.
- Help improve our engineering processes and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications and services, preferably in the consumer space.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced start-up environment while embracing uncertainty.
- Strong development Python skills with knowledge of Python based MVC frameworks, Django preferred
- Tester mindset (Python unit testing integration with Sentry).
- Knowledge of automated deployment scripting (Docker).
- NGINX, Gunicorn, Linux.
- XML, JSON.
- DB: PosgreSQL and REDIS.
- Proven experience with microservices development.
- Knowledge of Aiohttp, Django, Django REST framework .
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools. GitLab.
- AWS, Docker, Elastic Search, Elastic beanstalk.
- Knowledge of some of the following Machine Learning techniques: Logistic and Linear Regressions, Classifiers, Principal Component Analysis, Random Forests, Clustering, Recommender Systems, (deep) Neural Networks.
- Algorithm design: Dynamic Programming, Optimization, Distributed Algorithms.
- Any front-end experience of React and Redux will be highly desirable.
- Proven experience in machine learning projects will be of much value.
- Office Locations: Monte Rozas (Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain), and Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Possibility of traveling to Denmark for training and other business activities.
- Competitive salary dependent on seniority.
How to apply
To apply for this position please tap the pink Apply button.