Rebellion is a young, customer-oriented Startup that challenges the status quo by offering its customers a simple and transparent way of managing their personal finances. Its service is associated with banking and the financial system, however Rebellion transcends such paradigms and creates its own.
Rebellion makes innovation and boldness compatible with transparency and security, using the latest technology, selected third parties and regulated institutions.
We are looking for a back-end developer to drive our next phase of growth. This is a chance to work with a dynamic, fast growing fintech company with a mobile-first focus.
Key skills required:
- Solid experience working with NodeJS and Python
- Expert in algorithms and bespoke data structures
- Hands-on experience building performant backend services/REST API/Middleware/REST interfaces
- Relevant coding and production experience with MongoDB
- TDD, continuous integration and deployment
- Ability to drive architecture decision based on designated criteria.
- Skilled in Independent problem solving and execution with just high level guidance;
- Skilled in articulating potential solutions to a problem, advise for the best option and execute;
- Experience with Docker, AWS,Heroku
- Start up and entrepreneurial mind frame and experience would be beneficial for this role.
- Be part of the Rebellion! Flaring freedom & fresh punk. We believe in people with passion, unconventional and rebel. Reality doesn’t stop you because you invent it!
- Offices based in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible working hours.
- A flat hierarchy will make you see your ideas come to fruition and being in a small and fast growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- Social benefits (such as cereals, fresh fruits, milk and coffee for free. Chillout area. Thursday beers and Friday “Tortilla time”).
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product.
- Competitive salary depending on your experience.