We’re looking for experienced Backend Developers with a passion for delivering high assurance code, whom have a strong background in building complex mission critical database-powered distributed applications. As Backend Developer at Lisk your primary role would be to help develop and maintain the Lisk Core and Lisk SDK product lines. We are a small but rapidly growing team with extraordinary ambitions. Therefore, we are searching for excellent candidates with a wide set of skills, who can help us reach Lisk’s ambitious objectives.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start-up
- Code refactoring and design patterns
- High availability, clustering, load balancing
- Test-driven development: mocha, chai, should, sinon
- WebSocket programming: SocketCluster, uWebSockets
- HTTP and Rest APIs: express.js
- Package management: npm, yarn
- Task runners: grunt, gulp
- Advanced PostgreSQL: plpgsql, pg-promise
- Cryptography: NaCl, libsodium, ed25519
- Redis caching and memory storage
- Working knowledge of GitHub/git
- Working knowledge of GNU Tools (gcc/gdb/gprof/make/vim)
- Shell scripting: Bash and Node.js
- Berlin resident
- Native German, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience with blockchain technology, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Background in advanced mathematics and cryptography
- Notable open-source code contributions
- Startup experience
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to email@example.com! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!