Morressier is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. Our mission is to make research and science more approachable to solve the world's problems faster and with higher precision.
We are already acting in a global environment with clients in Australia, USA, Canada, Singapore, all over Europe and more. With our talented team we have come far and now we are boosting growth and taking the company to a whole new level. To do that, we are looking for passionate change-makers to join the ride.
This is how you will make an impact:
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, evolve, and operate distributed systems
- Develop clear APIs between system components
- Let the software speak to our conference components
- Pair with others and review work, share knowledge and increase quality across all areas
- You have a startup mindset
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as a backend engineer
- You care deeply about code-quality and know how to ship code safely
- You are responsible for the architecture
- You are able to manage projects and releases with fast release cycles.
- You have experience with Continuous Integration
- You have experience with different type of databases
- You get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- Test Driven Development
- Google Cloud
- To become a key team member and the opportunity to learn fast in our international mission
- Create impact in a venture backed and growth oriented startup
- Work autonomously from day one, with non-bureaucratic processes and open lines of communication
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere with a talented and crazy ambitious team
- Beautiful office based in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, with lots of daylight
- A competitive salary
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!