Stream Hatchet is a startup built with the mission of creating a platform that equips the world with the best videogame analytics insights. We work side by side with the key players in the videogame industry to provide them with actionable insights to help them grow their businesses.
As a Data Engineer, you will help our team build scalable data pipelines, perform data modeling and improve data reliability and quality. You will also work side by side with our Engineering and Analysts teams to help assess new data sources and respond to data-related requests.
If you enjoy fast-paced startup environments, learn quickly, and are interested in growing your data engineering skillset, this role is for you!
- Implement and maintain scalable data pipelines and ETL processes on cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- Provide ad hoc SQL queries and analysis as needed
- Design and build Data Service APIs.
- Assess new data sources to better understand the availability and quality of data.
- Implement and maintain scalable scripts and bots to gather data from multiple data points.
- Data Science/Engineer bachelor or equivalent.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience sourcing data via REST web services
- Experience with different database systems (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Excellent communication in English
- Experience managing cloud services like AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with Node JS
- Passion for video games
- Experience in Machine learning
About Stream Hatchet