We are Talaia (www.talaia.io), a cloud-based SaaS network visibility service that customers can deploy in minutes.
After securing a substantial source of funding, we are seeking a motivated, driven candidate to become our lead backend engineer.
Your mission will be to redesign our backend from the ground up, to prepare our platform for massive scalability.
You will be in charge of designing, implementing and deploying new backend services to support our growth, leveraging open source distributed computing and databases.
- Solid foundation of software engineering principles
- Fast coder who writes maintainable code
- The linux shell seems like home
- "Get it done" attitude
Experience with distributed computing tech will be highly valued, ideally including Druid, Impala and Kafka.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in agile development & continuous delivery
- Participation in hackathons and programming contests
Pay will be between 25,000 to 50,000 EUR, depending on the skills and experience of the candidate, with stock options as a complement.