Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a Backend Developer you will be involved in:
- Work in a cross-functional team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of our games
- Work closely with game developers, game design and other experts on achieving shared goals
- Design and implement scalable and high available systems for the server part of our games
- Write clean code, do code reviews and care about the overall quality
- Help maintain the infrastructure with instrumentation, monitoring and logging and continuous delivery pipelines
- Be involved in determining the feasibility of features, with respect to time and cost and be integrated in business decisions as part of our development strategy
- Support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience with the team
- Assist in resolving any issues that might arise with solutions
- Conduct researches to find technological solutions to product and business challenges
- At least 3 years of work experience as a backend developer
- Solid understanding of all aspects related to server-side development
- Clean coder who cares about code maintainability and follow/propose best practices
- Demonstrable experience working in teams and with team collaboration tools (Git, Github or similar, code reviews, pull-requests, etc... )
- Experience designing and implementing systems with multiple parts and technologies
- Experience with application scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc… )
- Ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to learn quick, passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully equipped HQ with ping pong, boxing set and play station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits
- Permanent Contract
About Tangelo Games