vpTech is one of the biggest tech communities in the retail industry in Europe.
Since 2018, vente-privee, vente-exclusive, Privalia, Zlote and eBoutic decided to regroup their IT teams in order to create one of the biggest IT departments in European retail industry : <vpTech/>
Because innovation and technology contributes to quality, our goal is to entertain your shopping day after day with several batches in innovation.
Autonomy is key to work at vpTech and as a result, we use a wide variety of languages, systems, and tools (e.g., React, C#, Haskell, Python, Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB, and Kubernetes...)
Composed by Lab 42 and Lab Epitech, our R&D department is full of talented students from these two well-known IT schools, to who we both offer internships in our company. Fresh blood, fresh ideas and the power to be disruptive!
Based in Paris (Saint-Denis), Lyon, Nantes, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Barcelona, Brussels, Geneva, Tel Aviv, our working routine goes from Spain to the Netherlands, passed through France and Poland.
Today, we are proud to say that we have more than 800 IT employees who are working on an array of projects, bringing real passion to their work, developing reliable and innovative solutions for web tools.
If you think you are ready to compete with most of the best IT talent in Europe, you're welcome.
Your responsabilities :
- Implementing tools and processes for deployment and industrialization (CI/CD, blue/green, canary, rollback, etc.)
- Automating provisioning of a resilient infrastructure that meets the needs of products
- Working with development teams to facilitate regular releases
- Maintaining services in operational conditions, analyze and resolve performance and scalability anomalies (load tests) of current and historical deployments
- Supervising the application portfolio in collaboration with the Network Operations Center (NOC), manage access and security
- Participating in the evolution of the IS (VMware migration to KVM and service offer) and the reduction of the technical debt
- Being the evangelist of DevOps’ good practices and participate in the construction of a true transversal SRE community within Private Sales
Your profile :
- OS: Linux (good knowledge); knowledge of Windows would be a plus
- IaC: Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- SUP: Icinga, InfluxDB, Telegraf, ELK, Prometheus
- Container: Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Consul, Vault
- Languages: shell, Python, Go, PowerShell would be a plus
- DB: MariaDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, CouchDB, MongoDB
- Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ