The role would be a great opportunity if you love to stay on top of the newest Technologies and Trends, you are a self-starter and enjoy working within a team.
Top skills required are:
- Passion for coding: learning, finding the smartest solutions to each problem.
- Being a team player, learn from others and help others learn.
- Striving to be informed about each new thing, technique or technologies that come out.
- Experience working with HTTP based technologies.
The necessary technical knowledge:
- Ruby on Rails
- Git / Github
- Systems administration and architecture
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of developers!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!