21 Buttons is
the ultimate fashion social network where you can shop online, earn
money by generating sales and find out your friends and instagramers
looks - shop your favourite looks in just one click.
over 4 million Buttoners in Europe, we’re growing faster than ever and
now we’re looking for someone super ambitious and switched on to join
the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey.
Although our focus is fashion, 21 Buttons is an engineering company. We are looking for talented people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges and make an impact.
Our Engineering & Technology team kick-ass in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
If you’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in technology, this is the place to be!
You'll design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve the software in a microservices architecture.
- Ensure robustness, performance and failure-proof characteristics of the system.
- Take part in architectural decision making.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive professional experience (at least 3 years) developing robust and scalable systems (ideally with Python), adhering to best practices in object-orientation, design patterns, SOLID principles, clean code and testing.
- Experience developing internal and external APIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Git version control.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- DevOps experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Heroku.
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Relational Databases (PostgreSQL in particular), Django, Flask, Redis, ElasticSearch, Swagger/OpenAPI, JSON API, Terraform, Ansible, Async Frameworks (aiohttp, tornado…).
- Experience in the fashion industry.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!