Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or to download apps, while at the same time providing legally binding signatures.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer professional to help us to deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
¿Por qué Signaturit?
Founded in Barcelona in 2013, Signaturit streamlines signing processes, sparing its users the need to visit third-party websites or downloading apps, while providing legally binding signatures.
- Develop backend features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- High level of PHP and OOP programming.
- Understanding of technologies like Symfony2, MySQL.
- Experience and a solid understanding of core concepts with Git.
- Goal Oriented.
- High Energy, Team player.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Agile methodologies.
- International team.
- Full time position in Barcelona.
- Personal and professional growth plans.
- Flexible work hours and open holiday policy.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free English classes.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!