PASSNFLY is a start-up company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain.
PASSNFLY provides a digital solution for checking in to flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass to their phone. In this way, the passenger does not have to print out the paperwork, as the boarding pass can be displayed on their phone when they are arriving at the airport. Currently, we are cooperating with more than 200 airlines and still expanding.
We have start-up atmosphere, working as one big team, spending a lot of time together also after work. We have great integration meetings, watching movies or going to the beach. Always celebrating big occasions as Halloween, Christmas or Birthdays. Our team is young, dynamic and international. We are listening to the music in the office and laughing a lot. You will feel like a part of a big family :)
Within our agile team, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects. And you will do so not only with a consolidated team and the best experts.
As a Back-End Developer at PASSNFLY you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new things. You will be working on the dynamic and innovative product. And if you need anything to do it, no problem, just ask! You will develop our back-end product further.
- At least 2 years of experience
- OOP / AOP / TDD
- Python with flask / django
- good knowledge of APIS
- very good knowledge SQLAlchemy
- good knowledge Celery
- good knowledge SQL databases, i18n
- Cache systems memcached redis etc.
- RabbitMQ / zeroMQ / activeMQ etc.
- Linux and devops
- Development methodologies
-- Corporate experience is a plus
- good team player
- Able to communicate technical issues with non-technical users.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Advanced level of English
-MUST HAVE- WORKING PERMISSION FOR SPAIN OR EUROPEAN UNION NATIONALITY
- Home Office up to two days per week
- Flexible working hours
- Spanish or English classes
- Soon: Private Medical Care, Life Insurance, Additional Vacation Days
- Interesting project
- Young and international team
- Weekly team events
- Every week meeting with manager to receive feedback on your work
- Professional development in dynamic company
- Fruits, snacks and drinks
- Office in the city center, close to the beach