Starflow Networks is a seed stage technology start-up that is creating an innovative way to make companies use the regular Internet with improved performance and quality of service guarantees using Machine Learning techniques.
The company is co-founded by a team of entrepreneurial executives with deep expertise in the networking field.
We’re looking for people with strong background or interest in
building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing
with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail; and
you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems that span various parts of the system.
Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs.
- Think about systems and services and write high quality code.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
You might work on:
- Build new APIs or iterate on existing ones (Python + Django Rest Framework).
- Improve system tools and deployment processes (Docker, Ansible, AWS)
- Build new systems to securely store massive amounts of data (Postgres, S3).
- Improve the platform for data gathering and machine learning training (Pandas, Dask, Spark).
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation including base salary equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Coffee and beverages, nuts and Friday lunch.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Be a part of creating the next big thing in Networking.
This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain.
About Starflow Networks