We are looking for an experienced Python developer, to become part of the citybeats project development team. You will be responsible for developing the backend system and frontend integration; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Expert in Python. Django experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Docker and Cloud platforms (AWS, GCE, …)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Experience & Qualification
- 4+ years in Python development.
- Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
If interested email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Social Coin
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!