Paack is one of the hottest technological start-ups in the logistics sector. It was founded three years ago by tres Spanish amigos and, since then, the company has experienced a strong growth in five different countries working for top international retailers. All this success has been backed by renowned investors in Europe.
In Paack, we believe we are the fastest and most flexible delivery solution for omnichannel retailers. Our mission is to help retailers boost their ecommerce sales by offering scheduled deliveries as the new standard while empowering our partner fleets with innovative technology and processes.
Our team is made of highly-skilled, multicultural and entrepreneurs who like to work hard. At Paack, we look for committed individuals who like a good challenge and are happy to own and see through their projects.
Based in Barcelona, you will report to the Chief Technology Officer and will work on the backend app built in Ruby on Rails. You will be responsible for adding value to the business by delivering best in class features using the latest technology.
- Add new features and upgrade existing ones
- Work with clients, find new ways to deliver value
- Find ways to refactor existing code, increase test coverage
- Work on a polyglot system like ours, it will help you keep up to date with new technologies and development practices
- You will always have to consider best practices when coding, testing, DRY and strive to do better
- At least 2 years proven backend development experience in Ruby
- Used to writing clean, readable code, based on best practices.
- A self starter with good communication skills.
- Used to working as a team player, not coding alone, good vibes builder ;)
- Knowledge and experience working with Rails framework.
- Knowledge in other programming languages in particular Elixir, Go or Elm.
- Knowledge and experience working with external APIs.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of Redis, PostgreSQL.
- A permanent contract with 3 months trial period
- Immediate start
- 23 days annual leave
- Being part of an exciting startup project at the heart of Barcelona
Paack company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.