In the midst of its international expansion, ForceManager is looking for a self-motivated Backend Developer to join our team in Barcelona. As a BackEnd Developer you will be responsible for the design and software architecture, managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your colleagues. You will also analyze the needs of new features and correct reported errors.
ForceManager calls for three things: an insatiable curiosity for learning new things on a daily basis, superb teamwork capabilities and a great personality. A can-do, creative and take-charge spirit is required in our Development Team so that we are in continuous innovation, trying and studying new technologies such as GoLang to implement in our day to day.
Skills & requirements
- 5 years of proven experience as a software engineer
- NET knowledge for maintenance
- Experience with C# for new features development
- MS SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2013
- Previous experience with code control tools (ex. GIT)
- Experience in mobile environments is a plus
- Gym membership discount
- Language courses (English and Spanish)
- Flexible working hours
- Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
- Two incredible offsites each year
- …with team building activities throughout
- Great compensation package
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- A ton of office space
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team? We are waiting for you!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!