Through simple, yet powerful software we help companies improve their business, we believe feedback is the key to success and you can join our mission.
Who We’re Looking For:
We hire based on responsibilities, experience, ambition, cultural fit, and believe Anthony Bourdain hit the nail on the head with his saying that “Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don't have.”. We believe real engineering is not about knowing 8 different programming languages and frameworks but rather about the right attitude and great teamwork.
Instead of a long list of requirements we're sharing a list of attributes which are important to the position we're looking to fill.
– 5-10 years of development experience with at least one programming language
– Knowledge of HTTP and server-side development
– Open minded, and open to different ways of doing things
– Creative in your problem solving
– Able to use technologies because they’re the right ones to use, not because they’re the ones you know
– Caring and empathetic
– No sense of humour what so ever, and an appreciation for irony
– The ability to distinguish irony from sarcasm
– Positivity and an attitude that contributes to velocity
What you like:
– Pushing boundaries, working code over theoretical discussions, data lead decision making.
– Taking calculated risks, as opposed to over-caution, new technologies, figuring out difficult scaling problems with creative thinking..
– Thinking about how to keep things both fast and secure.