RedPoints is looking for a new Team Lead for the BackEnd Team.
Together with your team, you will own the business logic, backend processes, and data layer of our platform.
You will be responsible for our feature development and for further development of the architecture of our platform.
Our Tech Stack
We are writing the Platform, and other applications, with a micro-service approach, using Java 14 with Spring running on Kubernetes.
Data storage/Cache: PostgreSQL, Redshift, Redis and Memcached
Heavy usage of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo, Git
Front end applications are written with ReactJS
Monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
Fully automated SDLC
- You will lead a group of experienced developers
- Your team and you are fully responsible for our platform which is used to automate the Intellectual Property Rights Protection for our customers
- Use state of the art technologies to build new tools and maintain existing ones
- Create and manage highly scalable applications
- As a team lead you will have the responsibility to manage a team of 12 backend developers. This involves encouraging individual growth for each team member, recruiting new developers to the team, offering consistent and valuable feedback to your team members as well as formal quarterly and annual reviews
We expect from you
- A degree in Computer Science, or a related field with multiple years of development experience after your studies
- More than 3 years of experience as a team lead
- Professional experience as Java backend developer
- You have worked or you have the strong motivation to work with AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Redshift, Kubernetes, data pipelines and the rest of our stack
- You love coding and building world-class products!
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.