Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 35 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to help our company deliver value to our customers just in time and with excellent code quality. We offer you to participate in great, challenging and interesting projects. You will establish ways to complete your tasks with great quality, creating communication channels inside the team and other teams, creating estimations, proper resource and time management. Participation in defining the process of milestones for a new project. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise in the best way.
● Write efficient, reusable and self-documented code.
● Testing is in your mindset at any time (Units, acceptance...).
● Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is seamless.
● Collaborate with other developers in team brainstorming, decision-making and architectural structures.
● Provide all necessary tasks completing which correlated not only to code writing but important for project configuration/setup/debug/devops...
● Deployment code to the live (customer) environment.
● Preparation of estimations of development efforts.
● Profiling project after being launched, taking care of telemetry and logging.
● Highly experienced Node.js developer.
● Firm grasp of Git-based source control.
● Understanding of SOLID structure and development patterns.
● Testing ambassador.
● Comfort working with Linux-based systems and docker.
● Strong collaboration skills.
● Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team.
● Ability to “think outside the box” while identifying problems and developing creative solutions.
● Adaptable and eager to learn.
● English is a must.
Nice to have:
● AWS knowledge.
● Willing to work with Typescript.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after one month.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Possibility to partially work remotely in Barcelona.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee & beverages.
- Language classes (English & Spanish).
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca.
- Over 35 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain