Mimacom is a software engineering and consulting company dedicated to digital progress. The combination of leading technology, market expertise, and individual talent is what inspires our team and drives our customers’ success.
Our human-centric digital products are created by brilliant minds for real people. As the proud winner of the Kununu Top Company 2023 Award we foster an open, agile culture where each member contributes to our collective growth.
We're not just problem solvers, we simplify work with digital solutions. Our team has shaped digital progress across various industries, providing a competitive edge to businesses and making a difference in the daily lives of millions of users daily.
Now, for our team in Spain, we are looking for a passionate and proactive Backend Software Engineer (fully remote from anywhere in Spain, with the possibility of attending our offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or Gijón if you want/need to).
This is an ideal position for a proactive, team-player developer with an open-minded personality and a passion for open source and new technologies. As a Backend Software Engineer you will design code that matters with some of the most exciting companies in Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will design and develop software with a strong microservices orientation.
- You will participate in the definition and refinement of user stories, as well as in the estimation and planning of tasks.
- Be part of a team that applies a continuous improvement model by doing pair programming, code reviews, etc., bringing code quality and good practices.
- Collaborate in the communities of practice in which we do coding dojos, open spaces, testing combat, etc. in order to deepen, share and acquire knowledge about design principles, types of architecture and software development in general.
What you bring:
Do you enjoy working with other software experts and developing the best possible solutions together? Do you like doing things in your way and solving “mind puzzles” to get to the best outcome? If this sounds like you, then take a look at our technical requirements:
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Backend Software Engineer with a high level of proficiency in Java, Spring Boot and microservices.
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
- You write efficient, secure, well-documented clean code.
- Professional level of English and Spanish.
What you can expect:
You will enjoy flexible working hours, training, and home-office possibilities. However, we think these are the most interesting advantages of working at Mimacom:
- Enjoy 30 days of vacation, flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open-Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!
Does this describe you and your aspirations? If yes, please click on the APPLY button to embark on a new and successful adventure!