At New Relic, we provide our customers real-time insights, so they can innovate faster. Our software delivers insightful observability tools across different technologies and distributed systems, enabling software engineering teams to quickly identify, understand and tackle issues, analyze performance and get the most of their software and infrastructure.
If you love to scale and want to contribute to one of the largest and fastest-growing observability platforms in the market, we want to hear from you. We are a fast-growing software company that cares about our product and culture!
- Build, maintain, and scale back-end services and their support tools.
- Participate in architectural definitions with a high degree of innovation and creativity.
- Creating automation and tooling to make our systems more scalable and easier to deploy.
- Working directly within a multidisciplinary team to help our customers and partners.
- Research new tools and services to understand complex scenarios and to also propose new features.
- Working in an agile environment with a DevOps approach—teams build and maintain their own software, including taking turns with being on-call
- Experience with distributed systems, concurrency, and scaling in a production environment.
- Strong experience in writing software in OOP (Java, GO, Python...) and you are not afraid of adapting, learning, and working with different languages and frameworks.
- Familiarity with asynchronous programming techniques: streams, event-based flows, task queues, message queues.
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and methodologies.
- Having a collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership.
- Proficiency in English.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Understanding the value that build and test automation brings to a development team's efficiency and reliability and are passionate about applying these techniques to your projects.
- Experience in technical mentorship and support for helping level up the skills of colleagues on the team
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.