Are you obsessed with details and quality code? Are you ready to take on big challenges? If so, we'd be more than happy to have a chat with you!
What you will do
- Learning our sophisticated back-end that handles real-time location data streams from millions of mobile devices.
- Be involved, from concept, through development and delivery to operation, in the new features of the platform.
- Creating and maintaining tools and agile processes for internal usage.
- Engage with a highly experienced development team to build cool real-time, large scale SaaS product
- Work closely with our CTO designing and making decisions that impact the product.
- Perform plenty of performance optimizations, QAs, and continuous integration tasks to make life easier for yourself and the team.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience with Java 8+ and Spring.
- Strong experience with design patterns, data modeling, concurrency and building scalable and secure solutions.
- Very strong SQL skills.
- Experience using distributed streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis or equivalent.
- Experience with Docker or other containerization software, configuration management and infrastructure automation.
- Experience with end-to-end testing of data processing pipelines.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- C1 or equivalent level of English (Certification not required).
- Team player: you understand that effective teamwork is the cornerstone of the organization's success.
- Experience in leading small development teams
- Required to demonstrate 2+ years working with the aforementioned technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Nice to have
- Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with any other Cloud Infrastructure provider.
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Apache Spark/Mahout
- Domain knowledge of Machine Learning